An Atlanta tradition since 1979, Johnny’s Hideaway in Buckhead has long said “I do” to bachelor and bachelorette groups partying it up before the big plunge. That saying, Johnny’s is passing along some helpful tips for girls who just want to have fun and guys looking to “Shout!” at “Atlanta’s only nightclub for big kids.”
- Come early in the evening to book a large table or space for the party group.
- Reservations are accepted until 8:30 p.m.; call 404-233-8026.
- Full bar offers everyone’s celebratory beverages -- beer, wine, cocktails and sodas.
- Party-pleasing new menu rings true with shareable starters, wings, sliders, hearty sandwiches and burgers, soups, salads, desserts and daily specials.
- Open late seven nights a week for toasting and dancing the night away.
- Wednesday is Ladies Night.
- Live music starts at 8:30 p.m. Sundays, and a DJ spins dance tunes nightly.