While you’re depriving yourself of leavened breads this Passover, stock up on these naturally delicious and kosher-for-Passover foods and products at Whole Foods Market. Products sold are free from artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated fats. Organic, all-natural kosher choices abound at special holiday savings.
- Yehuda organic whole wheat matzo from Israel
- Slightly sweet Streit’s egg matzo and Streit’s Shmura matzo
- Streit’s organic matzo ball mixes, including gluten-free options
- Kedem gourmet tilapia gefilte fish with sliced carrots
- Avvio organic 100 percent Concord grape juice
- Kosher Valley fresh or frozen whole or ground turkeys and chickens
- Dairy-free Fox’s U-bet natural dark chocolate syrup
- Harrison’s Sweet Shoppe fruit slices and jelly rings
- Yehuda matzo cake meal
- Harrison’s Sweet Shoppe bittersweet chocolate chips
- Glick’s Finest gluten-free macaroons
- Zeta extra-virgin olive oils
History, traditions and fresh foods meet for Passover at Whole Foods Markets.