Friday, May 18, 2012

Kevin Gillespie's First Cookbook is at the Printer




  
I always say I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early and then, mysteriously, it's December 24th. But this year will be different!! Everyone is getting Kevin Gillespie's new cookbook, Fire in My Belly. Having had the pleasure of reading the draft version I can promise you that it is awesome. It's like sitting down to a chat with Kevin. Oh, and there are recipes! He's very descriptive about how to choose the right ingredients and uses a lot of humor to entice you to try something you thought you hated or get creative with an old favorite. The book is at the printer and a small amount of copies will make it to Atlanta for an October 9 party at Woodfire Grill. Everyone else will have to wait another week! So mark your calendar and cross off your holiday list.

No comments: