Not just a city’s worth, Georgia Restaurant Week dishes out prix fixe dining deals all over our peachy-keen state. There’s even an interactive map for zeroing in on wherever the road takes you during the week. Atlanta restaurants come through with $25 and $35 three-course lunch and dinner menus offering choices for each course and crammed with Georgia products from cheese and ice cream to meats and North Georgia trout. Our “A” list for Georgia Restaurant Week tables to reserve around Atlanta:
- 5Church Atlanta in Midtown offers a dinner menu priced at $35 (reservations).
- Atkins Park Restaurant & Bar in Virginia-Highland serves a lunch and dinner menu for $25 per person (not offered 11 am-3 p.m. July 22 or 23) (reservations).
- Avalon in Alpharetta is the port o’ call for a Brine Modern Seafood Shack dinner menu, $35 per person (reservations).
- Chicken and the Egg in Marietta cracks open a dinner menu highlighting Georgia producers; $25 per person (reservations).
- Drift Fish House & Oyster Bar at the Avenue East Cobb casts a $35 dinner menu (reservations).
- Seed Kitchen & Bar in East Cobb plants delicious choices on its $35 dinner menu (reservations).
- Stem Wine Bar plans a special three-course tasting menu priced at $25 per couple.