Rize Artisan Pizza + Salads covers all those patio season dining details: a roof for shade and spring shower protection, ample al fresco seating, menus bursting with delicious lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch fare and refreshing libations. And, at the top of the list, a week of specials the whole family will enjoy leading up to an all-day patio-opening party on Saturday, May 6 featuring sangria priced at $5/glass or $25/carafe, $4 craft beer and $5 small plates plus live music at 7 p.m. Party goers can register to win a $100 Rize gift card.
What about those daily specials? Here’s the May 1-7 lineup:
- Monday, buy one pizza, get the second one free (equal or lesser price).
- Tuesday, buy an adult entrée (pizza, full salad or pasta) and receive a Kids Meal free (kids 10 and under); one Kids Meal per one adult entrée.
- Girls Night Out Wednesday features $5 small plates and $5 sangria from 5 p.m. until close.
- Trivia Night Thursday, enjoy $4 Wild Heaven beer and trivia competition from 8-10 p.m.
- Date Night Friday gifts guests with one free small plate with the purchase of a sangria, beer or wine after 5 p.m. Limit one per person.
- Saturday, all-day patio kick-off party.
- Brunch Sunday introduces a new brunch menu, available from 11 a.m.-2 p.m., featuring house-made frittata, biscuits, breakfast pizza, sandwiches, mimosas and sangria.
Free parking available in the 675 N. Highland parking garage.