Turn to the Santa sporting a red beard and apron for chef-inspired holiday gifts. Atlanta chef, restaurateur, speaker and cookbook author Kevin Gillespie’s Beardsmas is back for its second year, and the Beardsmas bag spills over with new delights and returning favorites. Head to Red Beard Merch for these gifts or other hats, t-shirts and Red Beard items that are the perfect additions to your holiday checklist.
- Gunshow Golden Ticket bidding begins Cyber Monday, Nov. 28 at redbeardmerch.com. Bid on a one-of-a-kind “golden ticket” redeemable for an immediate 7:30 p.m. reservation for four (private event nights excluded), glass of complimentary Champagne for each guest and a complimentary round of cocktails any time you dine at Gunshow through 2017. Bidding starts at $1 and lasts for 72 hours with a portion of the winning bid benefitting the nonprofit Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry campaign. Sorry, dinner and additional drinks are not included.
- Shop the Peachtree Road Farmers Market with Kevin explores the state’s largest producer-only farmers market on May 13, 2017. Chef Kevin and a small group begin with a pre-opening tour followed by time to shop and meet the farmers and capped by a post-market cooking demo with Kevin (15 spots available; $99 each).
- Personalized Voicemail/Audio Greeting by Chef Kevin lets them think the chef is answering your phone. Keep it to a clean 30-second message ($25).
- Gunshow’s Joey Ward Chefs Dinner in Your Kitchen, a four-course dinner for 10 with wine to impress friends or business clients. (Three will be sold, $5,000 each).
Beardsmas Back by Demand:
- Go Hog Wild with Terminus City BBQ for 100 served up by Chef Kevin and a keg of Kevin’s favorite beer ($6,000)
- Pair of 2017 Hired Guns Season Tickets for Gunshow’s guest chef series ($1,000)
- Private Dinner with Kevin for you and 10 friends, with customized signed menus and autographed cookbooks ($10,000)
- Gunshow Cocktail Class ($75 per class)
- Red Beard Restaurants Stocking Stuffers – a few of Kevin’s Red Beard faves all packaged up in a company-branded bag ($40)