Turkey, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie can’t steal all the glory this month. Through November Culinary Club Classes and tastings, Bellina Alimentari in Ponce City Market reminds us how blessed we are to enjoy global and local foods and wines. Eat, drink, absorb knowledge and be thankful. Click on class name for more information. Prices are per person; sales tax added at checkout.
- Hungering to snap mouthwatering smartphone food photos? Attend Foodie Photography led by Alyssa of ATL Bucket List. Learn how to master angles, lighting, editing and more while nibbling kitchen treats on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 6:30-8 p.m. $28.
- Fresh Pasta Making could have you rethinking the stuffing thing. Hands-on action is followed by tasting and taking home creations. Tuesday, Nov. 8, 6:30-8 p.m. $45.
- I Love Vino because the guided tasting delves into five uniquely Italian native varietals made with zero intervention and class includes appetizing paired bites. Kelly of A Cork in the Road joins in the discussion. Wednesday, Nov. 9, 7-8 p.m. $28.
- No baloney at 3 Meats 3 Wines. Kevin Ouzts of The Spotted Trotter squeals about artisanal charcuterie at this guided tasting of a trio of paired craft cured meats and wines. Monday, Nov. 14, 6:30-7:30 p.m. $28.
- Let it Bee is sweet on the world of honey – production, ecology, flavors and uses. Cindy Hodges from Metro Atlanta Beekeepers Association buzzes through a guided tasting of local honeys paired with craft local and Italian cheeses. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 6:30-7:30 p.m. $28.
- Italy’s finest natural wines and local artisanal cheeses pair up for your pleasure at a guided 3 Wine 3 Cheese exploratory evening. Thursday, Nov. 17, 6:30-7:30 p.m. $28.
- Have you stared at the EVOO lineup on grocery shelves and wondered if there is a difference? 3 EVOO 3 Bruschetta enlightens about the nutritional properties, versatility, uses and quality of extra virgin olive oils before class employs different kinds of EVOO in crafting classic Italian bruschetta. Tuesday, Nov. 29, 6:30-7:30 p.m. $28.
- Thanksgiving leftovers get a reprieve when you take home fresh pasta creations from this hands-on Pasta Making class followed by a pasta tasting. Wednesday, Nov. 30, 6:30-8 p.m. $45.