Bellina Alimentari Culinary Club classes and events are hot topics at Ponce City Market in Midtown. Roll call shows rosters filling fast. The magnet? “Mangia!” Given the convivial nature of preparing and enjoying Italian food and wine, anyone can be a culinary arts major while bonding over the pasta press, laughing over durum and dough or analyzing vino and Amaro. Pick an interest and sign up today. All classes are $45 per person (plus tax) unless otherwise noted. To register, click on the class name or call 404-330-9933.
- Kids Kitchen: Book a date with your kid (8-12 years old) and join the chef in making pasta from scratch. ($45 for two people, one adult and one child); Tuesday, March 8 from 4-5 p.m.
- Single Mingle Pasta Making: Meet and mingle in a hands-on fresh pasta cooking class and tasting. Take home some of the night’s pasta; Tuesday, March 15 from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Introduction to Amaro: Learn about Italy’s Amaro culture while enjoying a guided tasting of bar selections and nibbles from the kitchen; Wednesday, March 16 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.; $28 per person.
- Pizza Making: Toss the dough with the best of them after learning the art of pizza crafting and sampling class-made creations; Tuesday, March 22 from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Easter Seafood Dinner: A special dining event only offered in the Culinary Club, this classic fish-based Italian dinner includes starter, entrée and dessert accompanied by sparkling, white and red wines; Wednesday, March 23 from 7-9 p.m.; $65 per person.
- Pasta Making: Mix, roll, cook, eat, take some home. Boxed pasta migrates to the back of the pantry after mastering fresh-made pasta; Tuesday, March 29 from 6-7:30 p.m.
- 3 Wine 3 Cheese: A little bit Italy, a little bit local, this guided tasting pairs some of Italy’s finest natural wines with local artisanal cheeses; Wednesday, March 30 from 6-7 p.m.; $28 per person.