Sign up for Bellina Alimentari Culinary Club classes to increase your knowledge about Italian foods and cull cooking skills and pointers for preparing authentic Italian dishes at home. Participants enjoy 10 percent off any market purchase after class. Who’s luckier? You, toting your new skill set or friends accepting post-class invitations to come on over and devour your handiwork? Unless otherwise noted, all classes begin at 6 p.m. and prices are per person, not including sales tax.
- Taste all three cocktails bar manager Corey Phillips covers during the Winter Cocktails class, Tuesday, February 2 ($48).
- For pasta fiends, Pasta Making is hands-on action, offers hands-down delicious sampling of class creations and sends homemade pasta home with students on Wednesday, February 3 ($45). Bring your best gal or guy to Pasta Date Night on Thursday, February 11, ($80 per couple). Hungry for more? Return on Wednesday, February 17 for Filled Pasta Making, tastings and take homes included ($45).
- Chocolate Workshop is chock full of info and tastes from Cacao Atlanta, Tuesday, February 9 ($30).
- Impress your sweetheart by skillfully preparing a romantic three-course dinner for two and a signature cocktail after completing the Valentine’s Chef class on Wednesday, February 10 ($48).
- Take a guided “tour” through Italy’s finest products with tips on how to use them during an Olive Oil & Balsamic Workshop, Tuesday, February 16 ($25).
- Bread Making is easier than you think. Make, bake, taste and take home creations and sample spreads from the market, Tuesday, February 23 ($40)
- Fill an Italian Lunch Box with quick-and-easy recipes during this demo by Bellina Alimentari owner and mom Tal Baum, 10-11:30 a.m. on February 24 ($42).