These chilly Atlanta days call for food and drinks that are both warm and satisfying. Thankfully, Midtown favorite HOBNOB Neighborhood Tavern is offering a special limited-time ribs and brews menu. The finger-licking dishes paired with specialty craft beers are offered Wednesday, February 12 through Tuesday, February 25.
- Roasted baby back ribs basted with SweetWater 420 and served with roasted potatoes, green beans and signature BeerBQ sauce ($15.95). Recommended beer pairing: SweetWater 420 ($4.75).
- Oven-baked ribs with porter beer mop, served with scalloped potatoes and grilled white asparagus ($17.95). Recommended beer pairing: Smuttynose Porter ($4.75).
- Smoked BeerBQ baby back ribs with broccoli casserole and roasted poblano mac and cheese ($16.95). Recommended beer pairing: Unibroue Don De Dieu Triple Wheat Ale ($6.50).
- Guinness-braised short ribs with butter noodles, beach mushrooms and a Guinness demi glaze ($18.95). Recommended beer pairing: Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout ($6.50).
- Three Philosophers rib roast with mashed potatoes, collard greens and BeerBQ sauce ($15.95). Recommended beer pairing: Palm Amber Ale ($4).
Reserve your place online or by calling 404-968-2288.