Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Fiesta, Fajita Style!

Sunday's have always been one of my favorite nights of the week for dining out. It's a little quieter than other nights, it's an excellent way to end the weekend, and, let's be honest, who wants to deal with dishes on a Sunday?! For all these reasons and more, I am loving Uncle Julio's new Fajita Fiesta on Sunday nights.


Served family-style for a party of two or more peeps, you can celebrate Sundays with an order of chips and salsa served with your choice of guacamole or queso; a combo of mesquite-grilled chicken and beef fajitas served sizzling on a platter alongside fresh guacamole, pico de gallo, rice, frijoles a la charra and homemade flour tortillas; and (my fave) hand-made puffed sopapillas sprinkled with cinnamon and powdered sugar and served warm with ice cream for dessert. The best part is that all of this is only $15.95 per person ($5.95 for kids 12 and under). I'm guessing I'll be seeing you there?

No comments: