Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catching Up With Kevin Gillespie


Now that the "Top Chef" madness is slowly coming to a close, we sat down with Chef Kevin Gillespie to get the inside scoop on what he has been up to:

MLA: What's the next concert you're going to see?
KG: The Avett Brothers at the Fox on January 1. I am a huge fan.

MLA: Are you dating anyone seriously?
KG: Not yet, but I'm currently interviewing.

MLA: Have you changed since being on "Top Chef"?
KG: I haven't changed at all, but my world has changed a lot because I get recognized everywhere I go.

MLA: Are you thinking about restaurant number two?
KG: I'd love to have a little BBQ shack. If it could be on Cheshire Bridge, that'd be awesome, so it would be close to Woodfire Grill.

MLA: What do you want for Christmas?
KG: As for a gift I would love a Macbook or a new TV. I generally don't buy Christmas gifts or receive them, and instead give all of the money to a needy family or donate it to charity. I prefer Christmas to be about family than gift giving.

Find out more tonight when "Top Chef" airs their reunion episode at 10 p.m. on Bravo.

No comments: