Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Milk And Cookies With Martha



Only Martha Stewart would serve milk and cookies at a book signing. And not just any cookies.....soft ginger snaps, divine chocolate chip, chocolate thumbprint, traditional sugar cookies and shortbread. I waited in line for hours, eating warm cookies and drinking milk, at the Georgia Aquarium for a chance to meet my crafty idol Martha. When I finally reached the domestic goddess, she signed my cookbook with perfect posture and a wide friendly smile. Her cookbook Cookies will be my new go-to baking book. Tune in to the Martha Stewart Show March 5th to watch her special on "Atlanta" featuring the Georgia Aquarium.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a star! Hope to be in the loop when those cookies start flowing. Remind me about the show--I know you'll be on this time if they are as smart as we think they are!!
Bibi