Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Packing More Flavor Per Mile Than a Smart Car, tsp spices' New Smart Spice Pulls Into Whole Foods Markets!

Its that same vicious cycle: I get excited to actually cook a meal. I put on my cute apron and promise my beau a wonderful dinner. Then, I take one look at my messy, good-for-nothin' spice selection and am automatically OVER the whole cooking idea. In my line of work, I know a great meal takes good flavor and let's face it, the left over bottles of my mom's spice selection just ain't gonna cut it. I'm thinking its time for something new, something smart...

That's why I am so excited that Smart Spice from The Seasoned Palate, Inc. is now available at Whole Foods Market! Each slender Smart Spice carton features four one-teaspoonful packets of pure, organic spice sealed to keep flavor in, light and moisture out (MSRP $2.99). Toss those faded spice-drawer clunkers in the recycling bin... once you taste a recipe flavored with these potent spices (no fillers here), you won't turn back.

The Seasoned Palate, Inc. also produces tsp spices, an award-winning line featuring one-teaspoon packets of organic spices housed in designer tins. Click on The Seasoned Palate blog for spice enlightenment.

No comments: