Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cruise Into Whole Foods Market for "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" Tour

Lately, when I go to the grocery store I feel like I buy the same thing in the same flavor on the same aisle every week! I guess I do this because it's safe, I know I can afford it and it's in my comfort zone. I have to say though, it's getting a little old. I mean, who wants spaghetti four nights a week?!

That's why I am really excited about the Whole Foods Market "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" Tour! On these tours, store guides lead customers down the aisles and show them how to plan, shop and prepare healthy menus that are rich on taste but stingy on the wallet. It's a great way to learn about what Whole Foods Market has to offer, what's in season and their quality standards. At Whole Foods Market, food is food. Absent are artificial anythings, antibiotics, hormones and byproducts. When you consider the "Whole Deal" -- long term health benefits, flavorful and fresh foods and dollar-saving recipes, you'll wonder why you didn't tour the store earlier! For more information and tour times, visit your local Whole Foods.

No comments: