Thursday, April 19, 2012

Share Your Favorite Maritime Memories with The Optimist

Swimming pigs (photo courtesy of Kimberly McCollum)
As thankful as I am to have such nice weather in Atlanta, a part of me can't help but long for a trip to the beach. Sunny skies, blue water and toes in the sand sound like paradise to me. Until my next vacation, I'll be submitting my favorite beach pictures to The Optimist. Chef Ford Fry's sustainable seafood restaurant is scheduled to open in mid-May and is looking for maritime memories to add to the coastal decor. You can submit pictures of you surfing, fishing, playing water sports, or building a sandcastle - whatever your idea of surfside fun is! Mail pictures to JCT. Kitchen & Bar (1198 Howell Mill Road, Suite 18, Atlanta GA 30318), attention Kimberly Powell or email them to theoptimistatlanta@gmail.com. Don't be a beach bum and miss out, the deadline to submit your photos is Monday, April 30.  

No comments: