Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Out With the Wine, In With the Brew: Pair Your Plate With a Pint at Atkins Park Tavern

I think it's safe to say that we're all a bit tired of hearing about "wine down Wednesday" promotions. Don't get me wrong, I love my wine, but I'm really grateful that Atkins Park Tavern in Virginia-Highland has decided to take a new turn for hump day deals with the start of "Pint and Plate." Every Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m., guests can hoist the perfect pint of craft beer and a chef-prepared plate. The price depends on the pairing, which changes weekly and will be offered until it runs out. Tonight's Pint and Plate features an ahi tuna burger with black sesame, scallions, teriyaki-ginger mayo and arugula served with hand-cut fries and paired with Sweetwater IPA for $14. Happy hump day!

No comments: