Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fact: Fathers Like Food

I'm not a father yet, but I know one thing; I like food. I imagine I'll like food a lot when I'm a father too. Until it's my turn to celebrate Father's Day, here are a few suggestions on where to dine with dad.

"Uncle's Day" it's not, but just to show there are no hard feelings, Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food has named a plate for dad. The Father's Day Plato de Padre will be available June 13 - 20 for $29.95. The platter loads up on chicken or beef fajitas, three shrimp brochette, a half rack of ribs, guac, pico de gallo, fresh flour tortillas, rice and beans. From margaritas to cold beer, Uncle Julio's carries Dad's favorites. (In Buckhead at 1860 Peachtree Road, NW; 404-350-6767. In Sandy Springs at 1140 Hammond Drive, NE; 678-736-8260.)

Aqua blue is offering a Father's Day dinner that is sure to please. Dads can pick from two delicious options: Aqua blue's surf & turf plate for $25 or a $35 prix fixe menu. Both options include a combination of New York strip and lobster dishes along with an array of other tasty menu items. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 770-643-8886. The restaurant is open from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Father's Day. (1564 Holcomb Bridge Road in Roswell.)

No comments: