Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Sublime


Between RA Sushi and Noon Midtown I spend more time than is healthy at the 1010 Midtown building. RA Sushi has become my go to spot for post-work cocktails and delish sushi dinners - seriously, go try the Tootsy Maki and then just try not to go back... But, Noon Midtown has become my favorite spot for breakfast meetings. I love the central location and easy parking, but what I really love is that now I can get my Sublime Doughnuts fix while I'm there. Yep, you heard right; Noon Midtown offers Sublime Doughnuts (ahem, AND Counter Culture coffee) so there is really no excuse to go anywhere else in the mornings. After my breakfast of sugar and caffeine, I'm happy to stay the day working off of Noon's free Wi-Fi until I'm hungry for lunch and then it's hellllloooo roast beef sandwich! Can you beat a day like that?

2 comments:

The Broke Socialite said...

Though I rarely get around to the actual bakery, I enjoyed the Sublime Doughnuts at Noon Midtown on last Saturday's Sugar Coma tour. I'm hooked. I'll be there for a dozen tomorrow morning to bring to the staff at the salon where I get my hair cut. So light, fluffy, old-school but with a twist. LOVE it.

Mandy said...

Love it - your hair salon is going to be happy to see you for sure!!