Thursday, July 9, 2009

Aqua Blue Hosts Yelp Elite Group

Last night, the Yelp Elite group headed OTP to Aqua Blue in Roswell. The little treck outside the Perimeter seemed well worth it when I discovered it was also "Ladies Night" - $5 wine, mojitos and select apps at the bar. While I waited for Yelpers to arrive, I hung out with Elbie (bartender) who talked up all of the wonderful wines the restaurant had to offer.


Okay, so on to the event! Close to 90 people attended this outside event, so you can say the patio was packed! Aqua Blue offered Yelpers complimentary wine, beer and a Lake Lanier cocktail (quite tasty and refreshing). Two to three different types of freshly-made sushi was on the food table, along with fried calamari. Unfortunately, I was too full to stay for dinner, but I'll certainly make another trip up there sometime soon!


No comments: