Monday, June 8, 2009

Sushi in the RA


This Friday, I was in a sushi-state-of-mind. I have been craving some delectable sushi and hadn't found a good time to get out. Luckily, I had the chance to attend RA Sushi's friends and family dinner. My fellow diner and I spared no calories in the process and hence checked out a wide variety of items off of the menu. Check out some of my favorite menu items!


The Spinach Gyoza was just the beginning for us, but I loved these spicy pot stickers. The sesame-mustard sauce that accompanied gave the perfect hint of heat.


The Viva Las Vegas Roll was my favorite of the night. As one of RA Sushi's signature menu items it isn't your traditional roll, but it is VERY tasty! Paired with my Sea Monkey martini--there was no disappointment here!

RA Sushi is open to the public today and is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. with a late night menu available until midnight.

1 comment:

decaturwineandfooddude said...

Thanks for the report. Looking forward to checking out RA. Know my boy Dirty liked it the other night as well.