Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sheryl Crow Bag at Whole Foods

I got my Yelp bag, my Sackaroos bags, and now I'm gonna get my Sheryl Crow bag too. Cuz a girl can never have too many reusable grocery bags, right? Kinda like shoes. And admirers.

Starting this week, stylish Whole Foods Market® shoppers can tote a new reusable bag designed by Sheryl Crow. Her exclusive design supports The Natural Resources Defense Council’s (NRDC) Simple Steps program by reminding shoppers that simple lifestyle changes have big results in helping the environment. You can buy the earth-toned bag with a charcoal sketch of a tree for 99 cents (large) or 79 cents (small). They are made from 80 percent post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (about four 20-ounce bottles for each bag).
These will make cute holiday gifts filled with some "green" goodies.

No comments: