Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Monday Night Bites at Bantam + Biddy: $3 Sliders Starting April 1


  

As someone who is a fan of the $3 sliders at The Shed at Glenwood, I was a little bummed to hear that the restaurant was saying farewell to the special soon. Turns out my sadness was supremely short-lived since Bantam + Biddy is offering $3 sliders on Monday nights from 5-9 p.m. starting Monday, April 1. This makes me happy for several reasons. Not only can I still get my slider fix, I'll be doing it a lot more regularly since Bantam + Biddy is so close to me in Ansley Mall. Also, Bantam + Biddy Co-owner Lance Gummere was behind the original slider night at The Shed, so I have no doubt these sliders will be delicious! Each week will feature a new chef's selection of sliders. The line-up for this Monday includes:
  • chicken fried steak with country gravy
  • fried green tomato and goat cheese
  • fried Mississippi catfish with lemon aioli
  • pork Schnitzel with pear compote 
  • house smoked pork shoulder with cabbage
And if those weren't good enough reasons to join me on Monday night, I'm betting the seven-ounce Miller High Life bottles for $1 and beer punches for $3 will win you over. 

No comments: