Tuesday, May 1, 2012

T Is For Tomatoes… And Tickets


          
Anybody who knows me well knows that I LOVE tomato season. You’ll find me outside happily nurturing multiple tomato varieties in my garden, eating tomato sandwiches for days on end (only white bread will do) and of course, making plans to attend Attack of the Killer Tomato Festival at JCT. Kitchen & Bar! This annual tomato celebration and fundraiser for GeorgiaOrganics lands on Sunday, July 22 this year and I can hardly wait to see what Atlanta’s best chefs and mixologists will whip up with my favorite summer crop. Add a fun afternoon of live music, celebrity judges & mingling with friends and it’s a no-brainer.  Tickets go on sale today and always go quickly, so head over and pick yours while they’re ripe for the picking. 

No comments: