Monday, February 20, 2012

Rafer Guest Blogs

I'm a big fan of eating just like everyone else over here at MLA. And the snacks I get when I sit under the conference room table are amazing. Trust.

I just had to tell everyone about a cool event coming up this weekend - The Golden Gala on Saturday, Feb. 25. And Wednesday is the last day to buy tickets!! This party is important to me because it benefits Adopt a Golden Atlanta, the people who found me this great home (see note about amazing snacks above). It's gonna be from 7 - 10 p.m. at Mason Murer Fine Art Gallery. There is food (yes!), drinks, music and shopping. The attire is casual, as most people will be covered in dog hair anyway. Here's the link for tickets. And check out Facebook for more scoop.

I really hope you'll considering going and supporting other pups like me. Maybe you can help one get a cozy, delicious food-filled office like I did. Now, back to the conference room for a snack. Woof!



No comments: