Wednesday, June 9, 2010

YEAH! Burger Opens Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day - FINALLY! I have been patiently waiting to try out Chef Shaun Doty's new burger joint and after pouring over the menu I already know what I'm trying first - a White Oak Pastures local beef patty on a whole wheat bun (I heard the buns are so light they actually bounce in your mouth. That is a quote.) with YEAH! sauce. I'm also saving room for a side of fifty-fifty (fries AND onion rings) and a peanut butter cup Concrete (a Concrete is very similar to Dairy Queen's Blizzards, and as a girl who can't pass a Dairy Queen without stopping for a fix, you can imagine I'm pretty excited...).

As I leave you anxiously waiting for lunchtime tomorrow, I thought I would share a few photos from Chef Doty's appearance on Good Day Atlanta this morning. As Good Day host Suchita Vadlamani said, "you can taste the love."

No comments: