Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Fave Food Event


Atlanta has tons of great food events and I enjoy attending them all. I must say that my personal favorite, year after year, is the Les Dames d'Escoffier* "Afternoon in the Country" at Serenbe. The chefs are top-notch and they really bring out their best dishes. There's lots of wine. Micro-brew beer. Great music. Beautiful setting. And the ticket price ($95) supports culinary scholarships and organic farmers. Some of our clients will be there: Aria, Ecco, JCT Kitchen, La Tavola and Woodfire Grill. This year's event is Sunday, Nov. 8. They appear to still be selling tickets so you might want to nab one now.
*I'm a member of Les Dames.

1 comment:

Emily R. said...

I completely agree, it is truly my favorite foodie event of the year. I wouldn't miss it for anything and can't wait until Sunday!