Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YouTube Video Captures Growing Gains! Watch Dogwood Come to Life on Peachtree

From the day I was born, my entire life was captured on film. Whether it was my dad with the video camera documenting my every step or my mom with the camera contstantly snapping those awkard candid shots; my parents felt the need track it all. See? Here I am on the morning of my third birthday, looking a little less then thrilled to have my picture taken.

Dogwood owners Scott Black and Shane Touhy are taking a similar parental approach as they watch, and film, their restaurant come to life, literally from the ground floor up. By ground floor, we are referring to the street level of the Reynolds condominium building at 565 Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta. As you view these home movies, you’ll feel the parental pride blooming along with the restaurant. Dogwood, a sophisticated setting for southeastern regional cooking, will open in June 2008. For more information, call 404-835-1410.

No comments: