Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday's at Work Are a Piece of Cake


Just a little post saying "thank you" to everyone at work for my wonderful birthday celebration. As most of you know I keep everything so you better believe that the birthday card will be around for years to come! Now on to the food - Hollie ordered a cake from Piece of Cake in Buckhead. I admit that I am a picky eater especially when it comes to birthday cake so she had to customize it. We had the chocolate layer cake with cream cheese icing and no pecan topping - yum! Every year my mom used to make me a chocolate layered cake with vanilla icing and this brought me back to those days. Piece of Cake beats out her Betty Crocker cake from the box (sorry Mom!). Thanks again everyone and especially Hollie for finding the best cake!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

happy bday, sheena! i wanted to do a you tube video of us singing happy birthday to you, but no one knew how to do it. tee hee.